This sublime apartment overlooking the forest of Bambesch will seduce you with its services:
- In a small very well maintained residence
- Crossing, this property offers a beautiful fitted entrance with lots of bespoke storage and an office for 2 people
- Separate WC for guests
- A spacious south-facing living-dining room, with balcony
- A very nice fully equipped kitchen, with wine cellar and high-end appliances
- A first bedroom of 13.5 m²
- Second bedroom of 15 m²
- Dressing room of 10 m²
- Large shower room with double basin and second WC - You can install a bath, like it was before
- A closed garage box with its private parking space just in front
- A cellar adjoining the garage
- A private laundry room
The finishes for your comfort:
-- Solid oak flooring
-- Triple glazing
-- Electric shutters
The cherry on the cake: the residence has a large shared garden, flat, quiet and maintained by the Syndic.
On the 2nd floor, the apartment has been completely renovated with taste and quality materials.
The dressing room was originally a third bedroom, you can convert it that way.
Lovers of jogging or bike rides, you will have a good time in this place!
The charges of +/- €320 per month include: building insurance, water, heating, garbage cans, maintenance of the common areas (elevator, boiler room, cleaning and electricity, the garden maintenance) and Trustee fees.
Sought-after location: all amenities nearby: transport, shops, schools/nurseries, several shops, Rollingergrund, Limpertsberg, and Strassen are only a few minutes away.
For any additional information or a visit, contact Lauriane Delmer at +352 621 77 77 45 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The LD Home agency has been at your service since 2011 and is recognized for its expertise in Rental Management and Sales.
Do not hesitate to contact us in order to create a business plan for your real estate investment or an estimate of your property.
GUARDIAN OF YOUR REAL ESTATE ASSETS