-- ALREADY BOOKED --
Co-living opportunity in a beautiful and large house, of the historic type of the former aristocracy, located in one of the most chic and popular streets of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Expatriates, students or young professionals? This residence, in the Capital, will seduce you with its exceptional, residential location and all its amenities, within walking distance!
The room is fully furnished and the covering is in solid wood parquet. In addition, you will be able to appreciate the sunny space thanks to the arched windows.
The property is divided into three levels and as follows:
Ground floor :
- A spacious entrance hall
- An equipped and stainless steel kitchen giving access to a small balcony with a view of the Pétrusse
- A friendly living room with a dining table
- A first large bedroom (REF: CH5)
1st floor :
- Separate toilet with a sink
- A large bathroom with window including a washbasin (integrated piece of furniture), WC, urinal and washing machine + dryer
- Two (2) large bedrooms (REF: CH3 and CH4)
2nd Floor :
- A shower room with window including a toilet and a washbasin (integrated furniture)
- A big room (CH1)
- A studio with a private kitchen but shared bathroom (CH2)
The rental periods are three (3) months minimum and you can take advantage of the “short term” package which will save you on agency fees.
Room rent: €1,075 charges included*
LD HOME offers you two (2) options regarding agency fees:
1. For a stay of between 3 and 6 months, the costs amount to €690.30 including tax (€590 + 17% VAT)
2. For a stay longer than 6 months, the costs amount to €1,257.75 including tax, corresponding to one month's rent + 17% VAT
*Water, heating, Internet, maintenance of common areas (weekly), household waste collection tax. Only the home insurance remains the responsibility of the Tenant.
The LD HOME agency has been at your service since 2011 and is recognized for its expertise in Rental Management and Sales.
Do not hesitate to contact us in order to accompany you in the constitution of your business plan for your investment and/or for the estimation of your property.