Bright 3-bedrooms apartment of ± 105 sqm + terrace of 8 sqm.
The apartment is located on the second floor of a residence completed in 1974 with 2 blocks of 5 units and equipped with an elevator, is free to 3 sides and lay out as follows:
- Entrance hall with intercom, wardrobe and toilet for guests.
- Living room of ± 36 sqm with a west facing balcony that is offering a magnificent view on the city.
- 3 bedrooms (± 15.6 sqm, ± 13.3 sqm, ± 10 sqm).
- 1 bathroom with shower and toilet.
- 1 large garage for 2 cars
- 1 private cellar of ± 5,3 m²
- The building has a common laundry, and a common garden at the back.
The apartment was partially renovated in 2007/2008 (kitchen, bathroom, wooden floor in the bedrooms, electricity).
The condomnium fees are 350 € per month (Water, heating, cleaning and maintenance of the common parts and maintenance of the elevator, building insurance, trash, Bank charges and Syndic).
The common hall, the laundry room and the stairwell have been repainted recently.
Some advantages of this property are: the possibility to convert into 4 bedrooms, a beautiful unobstructed view, very quiet location in a good neighborhood, close to the Cloche d'Or.
The apartment is on the 2nd floor of a building located in Luxembourg-Kohlenberg, which is part of Cessange and offers its inhabitants an excellent quality of life. You will find a new beautifully landscaped public park, nurseries, restaurants and various other businesses.
The new district of the Cloche d'Or with the French Lycée Vauban is also very close and one of the largest shopping malls of Luxembourg will open soon.
Kohlenberg consists mainly of large villas or single family houses and there are very few apartment buildings.
- Cessange Park: 450 m
- Downtown: 3,2km
- Kirchberg: 5.9 km
- Cloche d’Or: 1.9km
- Motorway A1, A3 and A6: 2,7km