Old renovated farmhouse located in Tétange ideal for real estate investment or for housing of several families.
The last renovations date from the end of 2019.
Consisting of 3 separate apartments all furnished:
-On the ground floor an apartment of 35 m2
-On the 1st floor an apartment of 53 m2
-On the 2nd floor an apartment of 38 m2
The rents add up to a monthly total of 3,600 euros.
Less than 15 kilometers from Luxembourg city and less than 10 kilometers from the French border.
Nearby you will find restaurants and other amenities.
Very well connected by train and bus.
Vertical cadastre possible.
The building is sold furnished, it can also accommodate a large family.
11 cars can park, the Municipality has approved the construction of a closed garage.
Exclusive mandate and non-contractual photo.
For more information or to organize visits, please contact +352 691 306 303.
This house free on 3 sides, with garage, terrace, and a small garden, will delight a family looking for calm and proximity to amenities (transport, shops, schools, and Cloche d'Or).
Completely renovated between 2010 and 2016. Built on a plot of 2ar25ca facing south-east, the living area is ± 164 m² for a total area of ± 223 m².
- The ground floor serves:
A pretty fitted kitchen which can be partly opened onto the living room, a large dining and living room, a shower room with WC.
- On the 1st floor: 3 beautiful bedrooms (18 m², 16 m², and 9 m²) and a bathroom with WC.
- The 2nd floor offers a master suite: the large bedroom gives access to a shower room with WC, a dressing room, and another attic (everything is very well insulated).
- The basement is very spacious allowing storage.
You will find the laundry room and the boiler room, as well as the garage closed by an electric door.
- 2 outdoor parking spaces.
- Terrace and garden
The house is of good quality and is very well maintained. No work needed.
Gas boiler Buderus from 2011.
Electric shutters. Double glazing.
The situation is advantageous because of the buses and the future Tram, the shops (restaurants, Cactus Howald, Auchan Gasperich…), nurseries and schools a few minutes away, the Luxembourg and Howald train station, the motorways and of course the new Bell district. Cloche d'Or is very close.
I am at your disposal to make you discover it in person: Lauriane Delmer: +352 621 77 77 45 or lauriane@LDHome.lu
The LD Home agency has been at your service since 2011 and is recognized for its expertise in Rental Management and Sales.
Do not hesitate to ask us to give you a business plan for your real estate investment or an estimate of your property.
** SALES AGREEMENT SIGNED **
Excellent situation: Close to the Bell d’Or but quiet, schools, Auchan drive, future shopping center.
Small park, bakery, pharmacy and restaurants within walking distance.
Bus 2 and 23.
20 minutes by step from the train station.
Zero default for this free house on 3 sides located in the heart of Gasperich: 4 bedrooms, kitchen, balcony, terraces and garden without vis-à-vis, garage and parking!
At level 1:
- Master bedroom with Italian shower
- Semi-open equipped kitchen
- Living (balcony access)
- 1 bedroom (balcony access). This room can be removed to make a very large living/dining area
At level 0:
- Large space with kitchenette under the stairs
- Separate WC
- 2 Bedrooms of 14 m² and 16 m²
- Garage to rehabilitate 25,3 m² (currently a bedroom)
- Outdoor parking spaces with grid
Surface habitable: 170 m²
Huge terrace and garden of 235 m². Not overlooked and face to the south.
Recent construction. Quality materials, solid parquet. Electric blinds. Floor heating. Triple glazing. Alarm.
Near CHL, Beautiful renovated semi-detached house of 200m² on 3 levels with 1 large balcony overlooking the garden, 2 garages, a boiler room and a garden of approximately 200m².
Are you thinking to sell or to rent out your property? Don’t hesitate anymore! Our agency can suggest you different business angles and different approaches which are realistic and adapted to your investment goals. We have currently around 300 residences under rental management and more than 150 sales!
L’agence LD Home « GARDIENS DE VOTRE PATRIMOINE IMMOBILIER »
Located in the municipality of Hesperange, Alzingen, this this beautiful house house with 2 units, already separated cadastralement into 2 apartments.
The house can be raised one floor to make a duplex.
The very pleasant garden at the back can accommodate a terrace or a veranda.
The Commune is very well served by public transport and in only 15 minutes (5 km) the bus lines transport you to Luxembourg City.
14 min (14.3 km) from the airport.
10 min (6 km) from the new ban de Gasperich.
15 min (12 km) from the Kirchberg district.
A Crèche is accessible on foot. Schools and businesses around the area.
The environment is very nice.
Built in 1987, on a plot of 5a 93ca, the property is free on 4 sides and offers a floor area of 290.35 m²:
On the ground floor :
Lot 1 / Entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, separate WC, 3 bedrooms: 113,25 m²
The terrace goes around the house.
Lot 2 / Attic apartment: 87.94 m² (64,765 m² of living space) 3 bedrooms, equiped kitchen, living space and a big bathroom with toilets
In the basement :
Cellars + Garage interior + Sanitary: 89,16 m ² of which a Studio arranged for personal enjoyment.
A closed garage, plus 2 outdoor locations are part of this beautiful property.
Hesperange provides many facilities for residents such as sports fields (football, beach volleyball, petanque, tennis), a sports complex, municipal parks, playgrounds and a skatepark.
It holds in its bosom a castle having been built at the beginning of the 13th century of which it remains, to this day, more than the ruins.
A public park of 13 hectares in the center of the city offers the inhabitants of the Commune a natural and attractive living environment.
The town has some bakeries, supermarkets and a grocery store.
Several restaurants are located there and offer various cuisines (Italian, French, Chinese, Japanese).
The Buderus brand gas boiler dates from 2012.
The roof is in good condition and the windows are double glazed.
A refresh to modernize the interior is to be expected.
Plans and cadastral chart thousandths available.
*** SOLD ***
Are you looking for a detached house, close to nature & enjoying the daily amenities? Young couple or family? Stop searching! The town of Junglinster, only 13 minutes away from Kirchberg, gathers you these main qualities which are sought and valued by many buyers.
Our new and superb property will seduce you thanks to these four (4) main criteria:
1. It is located in a dead-end residential street.
2. Each room disposes of spacious volumes and convertible in many ways.
3. Through light make the house wonderfully luminous thanks to multiple plazas and windows.
4. SPA / Wellness made to measure by the luxurious brand of “KLAFS”.
Given that all the neighboring residences are well spaced out from each other, this modern property offers a 360° exposure. Our Junior Villa, built in 2009 and with a land size of 4.54 are, is spread over three (3) levels.
See here how it is composed:
1st level (floor 0) :
- Spacious garage with automatic door; enough space to park two (2) SUV cars
- Bicycles area
- Workshop space or fitness room
- A pantry or cellar
- Cellar and/or cloakroom
- SPA / Wellness area
2nd level (floor 1) :
- Bright entrance hall
- A vast living room of 48.16 sqm giving access to a nice terrace and garden
- A large room of 16.91 sqm which gives you the opportunity to materialize your hobbies (personal library, games room, smoke lounge, private space for an au-pair, etc)
- A great made to measure kitchen by “KicheConcept” (2016), with a breakfast area, giving you access to a terrace with a surface of 13.31 sqm
- Separated toilet with washbasin
- An Italian style shower room which includes the washing machine’s connections and a laundry trapdoor
3rd level (floor 2) :
- Three (3) bedrooms: 15.28 sqm, 13.46 sqm and 14.41 sqm
- A Mediterranean bathroom, with a mosaic coating, which included two (2) washbasins and a toilet
- A comfortable master suite which includes a dressing with a surface of 5.27 sqm and a “Rainshower Forest” shower-room with a toilet and cherry on the cake, there is a private terrace of 13.45 sqm
- Possibility of extension, at the back, for creating a cozy Winter Garden.
- Underfloor heating system in the whole house.
- Monitored intrusion detection systems by “G4S” company.
- The green spaces have been created and maintained by “Floreal” company.
- The dressing has been made on measure by the renowned brand “Willy Putz”.
- Energy passport is ongoing. The property is classified in B/B.
- The chimney has been installed by the top-class company “Feuerloft”.
- 5 syphons are present on level 1.
- Optical fiber.
More details regarding the total of sqm:
- 207sqm of living area
- 112sqm of usable area (excluding exterior)